Special Projects Coordinator
Special Olympics Kentucky
1230 Liberty Bank Lane
The Special Projects Coordinator is a full-time exempt position that is a member of the SOKY Development Team. This position is responsible for providing support to the development efforts out of Louisville to include: special events, individual giving campaigns, grant writing and sponsor procurement. This position is also responsible for providing support to the day-to-day operations of the Louisville Office. Some evenings and weekend work is required.
1. Phenomenal attitude and work ethic.
2. Enthusiastic and eager to work, learn and grow with SOKY.
3. Ability to multitask and manage multiple supervisors/projects.
4. Be computer literate, have good knowledge of database management and word processing.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Publisher.
6. Basic creative and design skills desired.
7. Raiser’s Edge and Kintera experience preferred.
8. Administrative background a plus.
9. Organization and interpersonal skills a must.
Interested applicants must respond by 10/19/2012. Send cover letter and resume to Candace Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.