Allegra Marketing Services
2680 Technology Drive
Position Summary: This position will assume design and project management leadership for a wide variety of creative assignments including branding, advertising, direct mail, sales collateral, signage, displays, websites and interactive, email marketing campaigns, etc.
• Responsible for development of creative designs for a wide variety of media
• Facilitate creative and strategic discussions as well as collaborate with other team members in client meetings to advise on strategic, creative and technical visual recommendations/issues
• Interact with copywriters (internal and external) to develop creative concepts
• Identify and interact with 3rd party web services providers, as necessary to manage overflow and outsource highly technical programming assignments
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5 -7 years’ experience with robust and diverse portfolio of design samples, including direct oversight of projects from inception to completion
BA or BFA in graphic design or similar
• Experience in managing multiple types of creative disciplines, including graphic design, web developers, etc.
• Expertise in MacIntosh and Windows environments
• Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, PURLs, GURLs and e-mail design and deployment
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of print production process, prepress process preferred
If you have the experience and skills we are seeking and you enjoy helping businesses grow, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an email explaining how you’ve used your curiosity to further a client’s goal. Please include three samples from your portfolio.