Internet Marketing Specialist
517 S. 4th Street
DBS>Interactive is a full-service interactive agency located in Louisville, Kentucky. We are a collection of designers, developers, strategists, and account managers hell-bent on transforming our clients’ web presence into award-winning interactive campaigns. This position is part-time, but has a strong possibility of converting into a full-time position.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Design, manage and implement internet marketing services including organic optimization, blog implementation, paid search marketing and link-building
• Perform search engine optimization services for our clients to the best of your ability. Must stay current with best practices as search engine algorithms change.
• Manage regular reporting and tracking, and report metrics appropriately and flag issues for internal stakeholders
• Analyze and report marketing performance; provide recommendations for improvement and make suggestions for additional services.
• Write articles and blogs to assist in linkbuilding efforts
• Manage and consult with clients on ways to improve their social media; grow their total number of fans, and increase fan interaction
• Develop and maintain SEO project plans and coordinate implementation with other members of the team and other departments.
• Clear understanding of white hat SEO best practices
• Understanding of search engine-friendly website designs
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Familiarity and experience with social media strategy, development, and execution (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest)
• Some experience with business analytics programs such as Google Analytics
• Some familiarity with Pay-Per-Click. Google Adwords Qualified Individuals are preferred.
If you possess the above qualifications and share our passion for the web, we’d love to talk to you. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.