PO Box 559
Responsible for strengthening Kentucky Monthly’s brand awareness. CM must understand and implement all aspects of website content management, app management, social networking and PR to drive traffic and sales.
Smart Phone App
• Develop app content
• Coordinate general awareness campaign
• Implement reporting
• Coordinate with sales team on creation of all app listings
• Serve as contact for all technical app questions
• Develop and implement earned media strategy
• Produce all press releases
• Responsible for planning events to increase brand awareness
Online Content Strategy
Develop, implement and maintain Kentucky Monthly’s online editorial calendar and strategy
Social Media Efforts
Coordinate social media strategy to successfully increase brand awareness and website visitation
Email Marketing, Strategic Planning and Analytics
• Create editorial and promotional email campaigns
• General strategic planning as it pertains to all aspects of this position
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, with a strong interest in publishing and will meet the following qualifications:
• A minimum of three-year’s experience working in communications or a degree in a related field of study.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work with a sense of urgency and be mindful of deadlines
• The ability to work cooperatively with the staff as a whole to ensure product and brand growth.
• Bachelor’s degree required
Send your resume to email@example.com or by mail to Kentucky Monthly, Attn: Communications, PO Box 559, Frankfort, KY 40602-0559. NO phone calls please.