Cox Media Group
612 S 4th St.
Louisville , 40202
The Digital Director will be responsible for the vision, implementation, and execution of CMG Louisville’s digital strategies. This person will report directly to the Market Manager and work closely with sales staff and sales management to create client solutions with our digital assets. This is a hands on sales oriented position that will include a significant amount of time in the field meeting with our clients. This person will also be overseeing a Digital Producer who will help in producing and designing digital assets to be sold to clients.
• Responsible for the overall digital vision and strategy of our organization
• Constantly work with Account Managers and Sales Managers to develop new opportunities to incorporate digital products
• Educate sales team on how to position and sell online advertising
• Hands-on role including daily client calls with Account Managers
• Manage the process of budgeting, forecasting, and pacing
• Track and manage available online inventory
• Oversee creative production and execution of special web projects
• Keep abreast of new technologies available with potential for generating sales revenue
• Generate and understand web metrics in order to analyze trends and develop sales materials
• Be adaptable to troubleshoot any technical issues as may arise with internet content, creative and ad serving
• Lead our sales efforts in CDS, Google Ad Network, SEM for clients
• Responsibility will also include managing the Digital Producer
• This position reports directly to the VP/Market Manager
• The ability to establish and maintain a team environment
• Proven track record of meeting/exceeding revenue goals
• Strong organizational problem-solving and people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 5 years media sales and leadership experience including online and sales preferred
• Bachelors in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications required
We offer these excellent benefits:
• Medical • Paid Time Off
• Dental • 401k with a company match
Cox Media Group in Louisville is comprised of 4 FM radio stations: WVEZ, WRKA, WSFR, and WQNU. Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies. With $1.7 billion in revenue, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including 30 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
To apply, submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Digital Director
All applications for this position must be received by: July 27, 2012.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Employer.