Client Service Specialist
1918 Mellwood Avenue
• Have direct contact with the Traffic Dept. to coordinate scheduling of advertisers. Duties also include handling pre-emptions and makegoods with an understanding of rates, ratings and programs.
• Prepare client presentations, station avails and proposals
• Input, manage and maintain sales orders
• Mathematical aptitude, knowledge of Nielsen and interest in Research is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with accuracy and attention to detail being critical.
• Strong administrative, organizational and problem- solving skills are necessary as well as a sense of urgency, ability to handle pressure and prioritize multiple tasks.
• The ability to meet deadlines and work cooperatively with co-workers and clients to deliver a high level of customer service essential
• Bachelors or related Degree preferred
This position is an ideal opportunity for a career-minded person with experience/interest in Sales, Advertising and Marketing. If you are looking for a growth opportunity with one of the best media properties and CBS affiliates in the country, send your resume to Greg Baird, General Sales Manager, WLKY-TV, 1918 Mellwood Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206, via fax 502-893-7725 or e-mail gbaird @hearst.com. EOE