ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
437 W JEFFERSON ST
CHARLENE - HUMAN REOURCES
Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs * This may include:
- Helping develop workable budgets and plans
- Collaboration with the Account Executive and Account Supervisor in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviewing,analyzing material relative to client needs. (media results, research data, etc).
- Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects * This may include the following:
- Handles assigned work request in efficient, timely manner
- Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and clients personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner. ***
Submit resume and salary requirement to: Careers@cre8.com.